Terms & Conditions
TL;MR: Too long, must read.
We get it. Terms and conditions are not always easy to understand. In fact, they are pretty much the most boring thing you could read. But, they are there to protect you, so it is important that you understand all the details. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, just send us an email at [email protected] We love hearing from you, even about legal details.
Comme Deux Company Information
Comme Deux is a registered trademark of Goodiebox APS.
GOODIEBOX APS - CVR NO. 34 08 72 88
ARTILLERIVEJ 86, 5TH FLOOR, 2300 COPENHAGEN S
EMAIL: [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions
SCOPE OF APPLICABILITY
(1) These Terms of Sale govern the sale of products by Comme Deux to you on the www.commedeux.com Online Shop. You will be able to access these Terms before completing your purchase. Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with us. By placing an order on this site, in any currency, you accept the terms åand agree to be bound by them.
(2) You can print these Terms of Sale using the print option of your internet browser
(1) The presentation of products on our online-shop is non-binding. You have no obligation to purchase by visiting our website.
(2) You can add any of our available products to your Shopping Bag, also called Your Bag, without obligation to purchase. From the Shopping Bag, you can select which products to purchase by selecting the “Checkout” button.
(3) In your Shopping Bag and on the Comme Deux checkout page, you can view and edit the details of your order, including product quantity, shipping options, and payment options. Once you have provided the required information (required information is marked with an asterisk (*)), on the Checkout page and clicked the button “Buy Now”, you enter into a binding contract to purchase the products in your order.
(4) Once you place your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email within 2 hours. This communication confirms receipt of your order and the details of your order. It does not confirm our acceptance of your order to buy our products.
(5) We confirm your order once we ship your items and send you a Shipping Confirmation email with information about the details of your order, as well as a way to track the shipment of your order.
(6) If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Shipping Confirmation for each package, and each Shipping Confirmation and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between us for the product(s) specified in that Shipping Confirmation.
(7) Without affecting your legal right of cancellation set out below, you can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Shipping Confirmation relating to that product.
(1) The prices displayed at the time of order apply. Prices include VAT.
(2) In addition to the price of our products, costs for shipping may apply. These costs will be made clear during the order process on the Checkout page.
(1) You can pay for our products with Visa, Mastercard and PayPal in any currency and with a billing address in any region. For billing addresses in Denmark, it is possible to pay via Mobile Pay. For billing addresses in the Netherlands, it is possible to pay with iDEAL. For billing addresses in Sweden, it is possible to pay with Klarna.
(2) Every product remains property of Comme Deux (Goodiebox APS) until payment has been fully made.
(1) We deliver to Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
(2) To see our most up to date information on shipping carriers and delivery costs, please reference our Shipping & Returns page.
(3) The delivery for products to the agreed-upon delivery address is in accordance to legal provisions, which require that we bear the risk of loss or damage to the products during transport.
(4) If we notice, while processing your order, that the products ordered by you are not available, we will inform you in a separate email. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL & RETURNS
(1) We offer a Full Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee on all orders placed on commedeux.com. As part of this program, you can return your order for a full refund for any reason within thirty (30) days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the products purchased (or last product, lot or piece if the order relates to products delivered separately).
(2) You can return any item purchased on commedeux.com, even those that have been opened and used.
(3) You must inform us of your decision to return your order or any product in it. You must submit your notification to us via email at [email protected] with a clear explanation that you wish to return your order.
(4) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication on the exercise of the right to withdrawal before or the last day of the cancellation period.
(5) Once we receive your request, we will contact you with a complimentary return label.
(6) If you return your order or any item in it, we will reimburse all payments received from you for the products purchased, excluding any shipping costs. This reimbursement will be made without undue delay and by no later than 14 days from the day on which we received your communication on the cancellation of your order. For such reimbursement we will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back. In some cases, we may decide to reimburse you without requesting the product be returned.
(1) Your rights in case of material and legal defects are determined by statutory provisions.
(2) The descriptions of products in our online shop and those which are delivered together with the products, apply as agreements on the condition. Please take note of such information before deciding to keep the products.
(3) We accept no liability for third-party quality specifications, in particular of customers within the framework of customer ratings published in our online shop or other sales platforms.
(4) We shall be liable for damages only in accordance with clause 6. Your statutory right of withdrawal and rights arising from warranty statements that may have been submitted separately or attached to the products remain unaffected.
(1) Delivered Comme Deux products are regulated by the chapter regarding Consumer Purchases in the Danish Purchase Act (LBKG 2003-03-28 no. 237). In other cases, we are only liable for breach of these terms, and only for a total amount equal to the value of your order, unless there are cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct. These restrictions only apply if they are in accordance with applicable Danish law.
(1) In the event which we offer links to other websites, we clearly point out that these are related to external content for which we do not assume any liability. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of their linking, whereby such were not recognizable. We do not conduct any ongoing evaluations of the linked pages unless a legal violation is brought to our attention.
(2) Copyrighted content, especially images, texts, design, etc. may not be used by us without prior written permission, in particular not duplicated or otherwise published.
(1) Comme Deux (Goodiebox APS) or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in the website and all materials posted on the website. These rights and materials are protected by copyright and any right in this regard is reserved.
(2) You can print a copy or download extracts of pages on the website for personal use. You may not use any part of our copyrighted material for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license from us or our licensors.
(3) By ordering from our website, you give us an irrevocable right to quote from comments about Comme Deux, Comme Deux products that you have listed on your website, blog or social media as well as to use quotes on our website, on social media and by other marketing.
(1) These terms must be interpreted and used in accordance with Danish law. Disputes regarding these terms or your subscription must be decided by the Danish civil courts.
(2) We reserve the right to make changes to any policies, terms and conditions including these Conditions of Sale. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time that you purchase from us. If any of these Conditions of Sale is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Still reading? Here’s a fun fact: Copenhagen is often ranked the happiest place in the world. ❤️ Sending you some of that happiness after reading a long set of terms and conditions. We know you need it.