Hi! Are you looking to learn more about our co-created beauties?
Wondering about allergies, perfumes and how to join our #commedeuxclub?
You needn't worry. Here are the most asked questions.
Do you test your products on animals?
- No way Jose! We wouldn’t dream of harming our furry friends. And besides, animal testing is forbidden for any cosmetic product produced and/or sold in Europe. Instead, we test on people – we test on you! But not in a freaky, Frankenstein-ish way; more like a friendly, you-give-us-feedback kind of way.
Do you use parabens and other unpopular ingredients in your products?
- Nope! We only use ingredients that really make sense, really make a difference and really work for you. And anyway, there’s no need for us to use parabens because there are so many good ways to keep a beauty product fresh for long time.
Are your products allergy friendly?
- There are never any guarantees when it comes to allergies. (Damn those pesky reactions, if only we had that key...)
Fortunately, we have eyes for safe and effective ingredients, functional concentrations and textures that make you say ‘wow’. So, back to the question: before using any of our products, apply a small amount of it to the inside of your forearm. Leave it on for the suggested time and watch for any signs of a reaction over the next 24 hours.
And remember: we trust in you like you can trust in us. So, if you happen to have a reaction, just return the product and we’ll give you a refund under our full satisfaction money back guarantee.
Do your products contain perfume?
- Nope – well, not at the moment anyway. But remember, you are the boss. So, if one day the demand for scented products comes up, we’ll do what we always do – react and act. But rest assure that we’ll sing it loud and clear on the product page of our website if a product contains perfume (and properly also we’ve felt it was necessary to add perfume to the formula).
Are your products vegan-friendly?
- Yep, so far they are. But one of our key driving principles is to co-create safe and effective premium-standard beauty products that work for you. After all, your wish is our command.
So, if all that’s missing from making one of our products amazingly awesome is an ingredient like beeswax, we see it as our duty to the Comme Deux community to deliver the best possible product. But if cases like this come up, we’ll sing it loud and clear on the product page of our website, so there’ll be no surprises.
What is the return policy on your products?
- It’s simple. Buy it, try it. If it works for you, keep it. If it doesn’t, return it and we’ll give you a full refund. No risks. No BS. Just our full satisfaction money back guarantee.
Where can I buy your products?
- We are 100% digital, so the only place you can buy our products is online at commedeux.com. Selling directly to you guys means we can cut the crazy profit margins of retailers and, instead, use the extra pocket money on stuff that makes our products better – like searching for the best ingredients, making our website simple to use, or developing packaging that’s easy on the eye.
How can I be part of the Comme Deux community?
- Well, if you just want to do the social stuff, you can follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
But if you want to have your say on what products we should co-create next, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to join our Slack channel – it’s where our community share their brilliant ideas and feedback. Seriously guys, Comme Deux wouldn’t be half the beauty badass it is without you. So, thank you!
Can I mix Comme Deux products?
- Absolutely! We’ve specifically made our products so that you can mix them up and/or use them to boost the effects of your other fave beauty products.
When’s the next product launching?
- We're always working on bringing you new and exciting products. The next one will launch sooner than you think. But in the meantime, if you want to tell us about a product you think we should make, email us at email@example.com
Where do you produce your products?
- All our products are developed in Copenhagen and produced in Europe.
Do the products contain natural ingredients?
- Ohhh yes. And when you look in the mirror after using our products, it will be clear that Mother nature is the biggest hero of them all!
All our products are rich in vitamins, butters, clay and plant extracts, to name just a few. But if you want more nerdy info on what natural goodness goes into our products, take a look at the ‘best features’ tab on each of the product pages.
Are the products certified, sustainable and eco-friendly?
- Not officially, no. But even though our loyal community lead the way when it comes to our products (we’re just the humble servants), we still have a responsibility as a beauty brand, which we take very very seriously. That’s why we go above and beyond to make sure you’re getting the crème de la crème when it comes to quality.
Before any product can take its rightful place on one of Comme Deux’s shelves, we have high demands for the quality, origin and purity of the raw materials we use.
Our partners and factories also have to follow rigorous and lengthy processes (to say the least), of which we have full control and insight over. So, basically, we’ve got eyes and ears everywhere. And we do it all in the name of quality.
+ Expand all