We love when a beauty product has more than one function and the Flash highlighter is no exception.
Here’s a little guide to make sure you’ll get the most out of your highlighter
1. Apply with your favourite powder brush.
2. Highlight, underline or sculpt the look with flat or angle cut brush.
3. Use it as eyeshadow.
4. Try to apply some highlighter as shimmer on the lips (and add lipgloss or lip oils)
5. Highlight the collarbone or decolleté (looks amazing on those long summernights)
6. Mix a little of the powder with some oil or cream to make your own cream highligher.
Makeup brushes with synthetic fibres are recommended for the perfect “pick-up” and “melt-down” of the of pigments which results in a longer lasting makeup.